Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Program
Why Get Your Commercial Driver's License (CDL)?
Your CDL will offer you a steady well-paying job with opportunity for advancement and financial security for the future. Economic forecasters predict steady demand for new drivers well into the future.
Your CDL from Somerset County Technology Center will qualify you to drive Class A, B, and C vehicles as well as haul hazardous materials, drive tankers, and pull double and triple trailers.
Your CDL will allow you to travel and see exciting parts of the country as well as provide you with a career that can bring you and your family employment stability and financial well-being.
SCTC's Professional Driving Program Features:
- Small Class Sizes - Classes are limited to 4 to 5 students per session for individualized study.
- Quality Training - Our program features 200 hours of training, and students log many miles of driving experience.
- Equipment/Instruction - Our program features quality well-maintained equipment. Our instructors are experienced and knowledgeable and are genuinely interested in preparing you to work as a Commercial Truck Driver.
- Job Placement - Our professional training program is recognized as a quality training program by many major trucking firms who regularly recruit our students.
- Affordable Tuition - $5500
Interested in Joining Our Next Class?
Please contact the Adult Education Office for details/schedule of SCTC's next CDL class: 814-443-3651 x6156